The Courthouse laid its foundations in 1914 and it was inaugurated 20 years later, in 1934. The building is adorned by the two big bronze statues of the judges that left their mark in the town’s history, Polizoidis and Tertsetis. It is a two-storey stone-built building with a basement. It is one of the most beautiful buildings in Peloponnese with red windows and a rich interior decoration. The courtrooms on the first floor also have an imposing decoration. During the German occupation, the basement was used as a prison. The messages, drawings and the names of the prisoners are still preserved today.
Courthouse of Tripoli
COUNTY: Arcadia MUNICIPALITY: Tripoli