One of the many historic buildings which adorn the capital of Arcadia prefecture is the Mantzounio Mansion, built on the remnants of the catholic monastery of Theotokos (Virgin Mary). The Hall was bought in 1927 by the entrepreneur brothers Mantzouni from whom it took its name. It was renovated and was offered to accommodate the Library and a night school. At the Mansion are also held scientific lectures. It is under the auspices of the Ministry of Culture and today it houses the Library of Tripoli with 40,000 titles, equipment for persons with disabilities and computers available to the public.
COUNTY: Arcadia MUNICIPALITY: Tripoli