A small hamlet of 60 inhabitants built on the foothill of Mount Aigaleo at an altitude of 214m surrounded by a green landscape, 5km from Kyparissia. Formerly it was called Malaniti. It was not until 1932 that it took its name Xirokampos (dry plain) because of a dreadful drought which tormented the area.
Many of its stone houses were restored by the French and the Germans who have been settled there. The church is dedicated to Agios Konstantinos and Agia Eleni and in its court there is a shrine dedicated to the fighters that lost their lives from the Greek Revolution of 1821 until the World War II.