A settlement of 471 residents, built on a mountain's slope, with a great view of Nafplio. The village was founded by Arcadian migrants coming from the twon Roino in 1915, up to 1950. Today, the residents keep tight bonds with their motherland. The name Roino comes from an anagram of the word "orino" which means mountanous.
The location of Neo Roino was known to the breeders of the Arcadic Roino since they moved around during the winter and summer around the various pastures of the area. Today, the economy is based almost exclusively on agriculture, while animal husbandry has declined significantly. The village's main products are citrus fruits and olives.
In the village's square is a statue to Kolokotronis, and in Mavro Lithari (Black Stone) location, where one can see the ruins of the first houses built by the migrants before the wars, a large festival is organised every year to honour Profitis Ilias (Prophet Elias).