A village 30 kilometres from Kalamata, in West Mani, built on an altitude of 360 metres. It sits on the side of a hill, built amphitheatrically, having an amazing view of Kardamili and the Messinian Gulf. It has 200 residents, and it used to be called Liasinova, taking its current name in 1956; its name comes from the fact that it is the village having the most sunshine of mainland Greece.
The visitor can enjoy one of the most beautiful sunsets of Greece. The village's olive oil is famous, having received multiple international awards. The church of Agios Georgios, built in 1833 on the site of an older one, is also noteworthy, as is the Tower of Patriarcheas, a typical tower-house of Mani.